Friday 13 April 2012

Hailstones and Coals of Fire

A brief post today. I came down to Kent yesterday to an enormous hailstorm-it literally looked like snow drifts on the roads. The rain poured all afternoon but unlike the biblical references we did not, as far as I'm aware, have coals of fire raining down from on high. Today has been better though.

I'm spending a couple of days with my dad. The funeral has now been arranged for next Wednesday. We still have no idea how many people will come but I'm sure we will be okay.

Mentally I'm doing okay although I suspect much of that is down to my still raised levels of risperidone. I continue to be very tired though. Still taking life a day at a time. I will return to Hertfordshire tomorrow then back down to Kent next Tuesday. In between time I have to write my eulogy. Normally I do it from memory when I speak but I'm not sure how I will feel on the day so am taking precautions in case I need a substitute.

I Heard a Voice.

PS I made the shortlist to the employee of the year award-still baffled by that.

PPS I will be doing a guest blog for Time to Change next week-I will try to put the link on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment