Saturday 31 December 2011

Goodbye 2011.

And so the final day of the year. I shall for ever remember 2011 for the final part of a journey that started in 2002. The release of "A Pillar of Impotence" almost exactly 9 years after I started writing it will always stay on my mind. No I haven't sold 1000s of copies nor made any money but then again I never expected to. But it is the comments of those few who have read it that I will always cherish.

As the last day of the year runs out I'm focusing on the sequel which I have decided to call "Charon's Ferry". Over half way now having written another 4 chapters since I started my holiday. Hoping to get another 3 chapters done before I go back on the 9th.

I have needed the break and have focussed on sleeping, writing and cooking. The goose was a huge triumph. I managed to rescue last night's lamb following a disastrous start. Tomorrow I will be doing chicken casserole in cider. Happy days.

I'm trying to avoid mental health whilst I'm off although a couple of days my mood has been a bit flat. Who knows what 2012 will bring me?

Happy New Year to all of you out there and hope you come back to read more in 2012.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment