Sunday 1 May 2011

May Day Holiday.

I'm never really sure what to make of May Day. Seems a big celebration particularly if you can get to Padstow. But to me it is just another holiday. Actually this holiday has lasted rather a long time. 4 bank holidays in 2 weeks-great stuff. But it's back to reality on Tuesday.

So I'm having another lazy Sunday. There is big joint of beef in the oven-plan to cook it really rare! A bottle of rioja sits as yet unopened; another will come when my friend arrives for dinner. Hope not to drink too much though.

It has been nice here today, just a little windy though. Went to country pub this afternoon, nice to sit in the sun. Then back home for tea. Also did plenty of Mozart is is my wont, listened the rest of the Magic Flute in the car and to the clarinet quintet when I got home. Now watching West Ham losing yet again. I wonder what tomorrow will bring?

Happy holidays.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment