Sunday 15 May 2011

A Day of Nothing

It's turned cold in my small part of the world. Not really that cold but after recent good weather I found myself scurrying for a jumper today.

So what of this weekend? I've actually done very little bar cook. Did a culinary first for me yesterday with a Singapore curry crab. Pretty good but needed more seasoning. Today a melon and mozerella salad with a mint dressing and will be roasting a small joint of lamb later.

Other than that all I have done today is listen to Beethoven and read the paper. But I guess I need to relax sometime.

Work has gone quieter. It's not that there are fewer people suffering mentally it is just that they are all tied up with exams at the moment. Only a couple of weeks until the end of term. My summers are usually quite quiet but I never know what the next phone call will bring.

And tomorrow? I don't want to think about that yet-my diary is staying firmly closed!

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment