Friday 29 April 2011

And So Back Home Again.

Well, I made it home. Roads were virtually empty and did it in almost record time. Shame I missed the wedding but as it will be replayed for days to come I can catch up.

So what of my adventures? From a culinary perspective it has been great. Spanish tapas http://www.london-eating.co.uk/39219.htm in London; Bangladeshi Kushboo in Hertfordshire; Moroccan tapas in Canterbury; a hog roast  at Brabourne Lees at another wedding yesterday; and who can resist a quick Pad Thai on my return.

It has been fun. Saw loads of old friends too. The great news is that I'm still on holiday until Tuesday. Will have to start cooking again tomorrow.

No news from the mad world. I actually try to avoid it whilst away but I did get an amazing book review on Amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/1849913951/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1 . Once you read it you will realise how good I feel about that. Don't know who wrote it but she is most welcome with her review. It seems some people want me to write a sequel!

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment