Monday 23 May 2011

Dining al Fresco

It's the day before our proposed picnic at work. Judging by the wind today I suspect we might have to adjourn indoors.

As expected I couldn't make up my mind what to cook so have gone for 3 different things. Real Chinese Bangbang chicken; don't you just hate it when restaurants pass off peanut sauce rather than the genuine sesame sauce? Moroccan chicken kebabs are currently marinading in my fridge. Then just need to cook them and make my Turkish coleslaw and I will be ready.

I do so miss blogging at the weekend-still having PC problems. But it was a relaxing one which I needed as have been inordinately tired recently.

Very well otherwise. My mood has on the whole been on the plus side of my scale in recent weeks. Work has gone fairly quiet but that could change at any moment. The most interesting thing on the horizon is an upcoming lecture to some shrinks. Never ceases to amaze me just how far I've come.

Well lunch break is over so have to get back to things. More soon.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment