Saturday 5 February 2011

I'm Still Alive!

Has it really been that long since I last posted on here? Well actually it has. But I am still alive and thought it was about time for an update.

So what has been happening since then? Work has been exceedingly hectic but have had to take a step back from that. Had an accident at work last Tuesday so haven't been back since. Nothing serious or causing lasting damage but might take a while to get over it. Saw a Doctor yesterday who told me I have post concussion syndrome-so tell me somehting I don't know! Nothing can be done but time.

Much more importantly though, my book finally came out! It took almost 9 years to the day since I started writing. Have been reading all week but sadly have been somewhat disappointed, I did not do a very good job on the editing! I just hope the whole thing holds together despite the flaws.

In the unlikely event anyone wants to buy it it just went on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pillar-Impotence-Mark-Edgar/dp/1849913951/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1296915585&sr=1-2

Plan to take it very easy for the rest of the weekend. Superbowl tomorrow but certainly won't be staying up for all of it if I continue to feel like this. Might have to take out shares in the makers of paracetamol!

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment