Tuesday 15 February 2011

Knock knock, Who's There?

Blogging is a strangely fickle business. Since discovering the stats on here is has been really strange watching trends change. Audiences wax and wane for no apparent reason, and areas of the world where people are accessing this blog change very quickly. At the moment, no one seems to be out there.

I suppose I ought to speculate as to why that is. Perhaps my lack of recent blogs has led to a drop off. Maybe I have nothing interesting to say. Is my writing poor? Or is it that people just think I'm full of shit? Maybe all of those but I do know that I can't control whatever people do so I try hard not to worry about that. (that only works sometimes!).

So what has been going on in my world? Most significantly I have more or less stopped cooking in the last couple of weeks. I'm only working part time and really don't have the energy to do much else. Strange the ways of minor head injuries.

But fatigue apart, I am recovering. My mood was affected quite badly for a couple of days but on the whole it has remained relatively stable if a little lower than before.

Very much hope I can get back into this when my energy returns. In the meantime, I'm off for a curry!

Take care.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment