Friday 1 September 2023

A Year Older.

Greetings on a grey autumnal day. Summer is over and there is chill in the air.

There are but a few days left of my summer holiday. I've been to Kent, I've been to London and I have generally indulged.

On Wednesday I turned 54. Miriam took me out to lunch at The Waggoners. Beautiful food, beautiful day.

It has been good to be off. Not much planned today except get a phone upgrade. That fills me with anxiety. I have no idea how to get on the WiFi at home. Neither do I know passwords to get on things. Do they still offer to transfer apps, messages and pictures? Too many questions and too much fear.

Over the weekend I will cook and I will sort. Beef short rib tomorrow and roast belly pork on Sunday. 

My final day off is Monday. It has gone so quickly. The autumn and winter will be hard, I will only have 4 days leave to us excluding Christmas which I've already booked. 

Have a great weekend everyone. 

I Heard a Voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment