Sunday 3 September 2023

Sinking Fast.

Sunday morning with the sun shining. Madame Butterfly plays, some belly pork is in the oven and I'm trying to make sense of yesterday. 

After several weeks of mental stability my mood fell through the floor. I've always said that we never remember how low we can get when doing well. But then it comes and the world sinks and descends into darkness. 

It didn't hope that I was isolated most of the day and when I did go out the level of aggression and cocaine and testosterone mixed with alcohol by some of the people there threw me.

A day on I'm feeling better. A passing reminder that for all the alleged inspiration of my journey sometimes the darkness bites back. 

Not seen anyone today yet but I will later. I must admit I'm looking forward to my lunch. 

The holiday is drawing to an end. Sixteen years ago today I started at the university. What a long time ago that was.

With that I take my leave of you all. Promise me you will all look after your mental health; it's very precious and can be fragile. 

I Heard a Voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment