Sunday 17 September 2023

Sultry Saturday, Grey Sunday.

The shift from summer to autumn has come today. After some time of warm humid conditions a change is in the air. 

You find me at home listening to Mozart's La Clemenza Di Tito and just taking things easy. 

After my last post a couple of weeks ago mentally I've improved. Not flying but in a good place. 

A lot of that has to do with Charlotte coming back into my life after months of deafening silence. 

I've had enough people walk away from my life with no warning so it was hard having months of absence. 

Whilst others hold me in high regard I do not. Always overthinking and second guessing myself I usually end up thinking I've done something terrible to others when actually it is usually issues they have and not me.

Having her back lights up my day even though life remains fraught with vulnerability for both of us. 

I have decided to make a change over recent Sunday habits and eat this evening. This allows me a chance to have a pint in The White Horse at Welwyn. Been a while. 

There will be roast duck leg with roast potatoes and vegetables tonight. Nice glass of Chianti with that.

Have a lovely Sunday everyone. 

I Heard a Voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment