Thursday 6 April 2023

Music and Reading.

Greetings! The sun has finally arrived after a grey wet day. I'm at home having a glass of wine, listening to Radio 3 and reading.

Yes I have made it to mu Easter holidays. No work until the 17th.

Hard to describe the last two weeks. I experienced five days of mania followed by a 24 hour mental crash on Sunday. Iy all felt like I needed to hit the Risperidone brakes, didn't but then felt like I had. The devastating emptiness was horrendous. 

I did make it out of bed, I did force myself to work and I got a lot done.

Yesterday brought an all day course on Body Image in girls and young women. All very interesting but very vulnerable as the only man undertaking the course with fifteen woman. Not easy.

Today I got up late, did my Easter food shopping, took some jumpers for cleaning then had lunch at The Waggoners. Stunning meal of salt cured mackerel followed by grilled chicken. Best meal I've eaten there in a long time. 

Tomorrow I'm cooking for my friend Jo. Saturday I'm off to Borough Market. Then on Sunday I will host a big Easter lunch, English fizz, crab and apple salad followed by roast leg of lamb seasoned with salt, garlic and rosemary and served with home made mint sauce. 

Maybe post again but until then after a tumultuous year I'm in a good place. 

I Heard a Voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment