Sunday 30 April 2023

Coffee and Carmen.

After weeks of grey, dark and wet light and sun have returned to my world. Always good to see the sun.

When I was last on here I was low and lonely. Today I'm tired but good. Mood behaving and little sign of the anxiety that haunts so much of my life.

On this Sunday morning I'm listening to Carmen with a cup of coffee. My usual Sunday that I've followed for years. The difference is I no longer buy a Sunday Times. No particular reason. 

We have mental health awareness week coming up and we are in demand with our schools. I'm actually doing so much better in my work now I'm able to do what I'm good at. People. I will never understand IT but I will always understand people. 

It's a long weekend here, May Day holiday tomorrow. And next week too to celebrate the King's Coronation. My mum was actually in the crowd when the Queen was crowned in 1953.

In my small world though things are less grand and regal. I will listen to my opera and then cooking slow roast shoulder of lamb. My neighbour Zoe is coming for dinner. 

I Heard a Voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment