Sunday 20 November 2022

Will it Come Again?

The sun is shining on a beautiful Sunday morning here in Hertfordshire. Bitterly cold though. Winter is beginning to knock at our doors after a mild and wet autumn. 

I find myself flat and uninterested. The virus that afflicted me in the week is receding. Still have a cough but I can eat and drink much more easily. 

What is happening with my mood? It remains stubbornly around neutral or in the low region. I long for a high! Even completion on the flat did not send me into the delights elevation. Will it ever come again?

Wherever my mood is I still have to get through the day. It just feels hard.

Part of what troubles me is the silence that echoes from South London. It was so lovely to see my friend Charlotte at the party. She disappeared into the night and although I know she is safe the silence since troubles me.

She will get back to me at some point. Or is she another friend who walks away with no explanation? It happened twice earlier in the year. 

Much of the last few months has been brutal but I have made it through. Mozart plays for which I'm grateful. Roast belly pork awaits later. So Sunday rolls on.

I Heard a Voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment