Thursday 17 November 2022

Taking a Toll.

As the days of November march on the rain, darkness and gloomy outlook does not abate. 

So much has happened since my last post. I became a home owner. We had a big party. My anxiety took over. My treatment for said anxiety began. And now I have an upper respiratory viral infection. 

After so much in recent months perhaps it is no surprise I paid a price. Teachers always say the keep going and going then collapse at half term.

So for now I must rest, take paracetamol and drink lots of water.

I have put off work next week. That may diminish the guilt I feel that I'm letting our team down. I did inform them but now seems that was the wrong thing to do. But I cannot undo what is done. Clearly I have a lot more to learn about management. Boundaries were always a challenge for me. 

Although it is uncomfortable what is worse is the horrific dreams I had overnight. Viral infection has done that to me before. I hate dreams, rarely dream of anything nice. 

The troubled world will carry on in my absence. Just listening to the financial statement which the government hopes will get us out of this mess.

I think we need a change of government. Rare that I make political comments on here.

The coming days will see me recover. And then onward a day at a time. 

I Heard a Voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment