Sunday 1 May 2022

Grey May.

On a very grey May Day I'm here to say hello. Around the world people celebrate this day. Sadly I'm in no mood for celebration. 

My life has spiralled since I was last on here. Just over a week ago the estate agent that manages my flat called out of the blue saying it is to sold. That blew my mind, overwhelmed my capacity to think and unleashed the most terrible anxiety. 

Family and friends are rallying round in these dark times. It helps but doesn't take away that awful sense of dread. 

We're working on a plan to try to buy it. God it's grown up thinking like that. I never believed I'd own a home. Maybe it won't come off but we will try.

I did make it to work last week but it was very hard. With the long weekend I don't have to worry about that until Tuesday. 

There is nothing I can do today so will try to live in the now. My lovely friend Ros always espouses the power of mindfulness. Can I keep going with that?

Mozart plays, roast chicken awaits and I must focus on that.

I Heard a Voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment