Sunday 15 May 2022

Beethoven on a Sunday Afternoon.

Hello from a mild but rather grey Hertfordshire. It is Sunday afternoon and thus far the day has been uneventful. I'm listening to a wonderful recording of Beethoven's Violin Sonatas and contemplating how fast the weekend has gone.

My week was mixed as I had something of an upset stomach on Tuesday. Infection control protocol required me to stay away from the office for three days. Although not feeling great I did manage to work from home.

Feeling better on Friday my long awaited return to presenting to a year 3 class occurred. And by all counts I triumphed.  That was a boost. 

Also last week I put in an offer on my flat. The agent has been away so no word yet but fingers crossed. 

On a glorious sunny and warm Saturday I met my friend Katherine and her little boy William and we went to a food festival. It was heaving but we had a lovely afternoon. 

Back to reality tomorrow. Can I carry over my good end to the week on into Monday?

Before then though there will be roast beef, looking forward to that.

I Heard a Voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment