Sunday 8 May 2022

Stepping Forward.

Well May has definitely improved since my last post. Outside is glorious sunshine and brilliant blue sky.

You find me on Sunday afternoon tired but well. I really must not talk to friends until 3 am if I'm going to function for the upcoming week. 

The week that beckons will not be without its challenges. I have a meeting with my manager tomorrow...after last time I'm certainly not looking forward to that one.

I will also speak to the estate agent. I'm now in a position to make an offer. A late complication cropped up yesterday when I discovered the freeholder is redecorating and doing some work which I will be liable for. Funny how this was never mentioned by the owner or agent; even when I raised it. So that will drop the offer price.

For now though tomorrow can wait. I'm listening to Handel's Saul and have read the paper. 

Must have some lunch soon followed by a walk in the sunshine. Then at 4 pm a beautiful piece of belly pork will go in the oven. I will season it with thyme, sage and salt and serve it with roast potatoes, carrots, tenderstem broccoli and peas, some gravy and a little apple sauce. 

Have a good Sunday everyone and hope your working week goes well.

I Heard a Voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment