Sunday 2 January 2022

Good Things are Coming.

Happy New Year everyone! Welcome to 2022 and may it be great for you all.

It is both fun and odd to reflect on the last year for me. I started alone, defeated, burnt out and lacking in hope. Then came August. 

My life has been transformed by circumstances. What might have been had I not looked at LinkedIn that day? Firm in my belief I would never get a new job. Well at least one I could afford to live with. But it has happened. 

The old enemy of anxiety continues to haunt me especially when I sleep poorly as I did last night. The new job is hard and still overwhelming. But it's been less than two months, I learn a little more each working day and I'm much happier. 

The grey skies outside do not seem to want to go away. But there is light and optimism on my life which hasn't happened in a long time.

I Heard a Voice. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete