Sunday 16 January 2022

Stalked by Fear and Doubt.

It is never good to wake up early and be battered by fear and self doubt. That is what happened to me at 8 am today. Not pleasant at all.

Thinking back though to Friday, a late unscheduled meeting over a computer screen I struggled to read was never going to end well. Thus my awful start to the day.

Trying to rescue something and stabilise things I thought back to last night. I was not at work but I worked.

Confronted by one close friend on a video call with a ligature round her neck and a dying battery then another friend reeling from the news that his sister only has two months left to left it was hard not to go into work mode.

I think I did well. So why can't I rid myself of this terrible fear that haunts me like a spectre?

In therapy on Wednesday I made a sudden connection that it had made a difference. That other spectre of guilt is now partially under control. And that is a good thing. 

Feeling a little more stable now. The belly pork is going in the oven at 4 pm and I am thankful for all that is good in my life.

I Heard a Voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment