Saturday 13 July 2013

An Enforced Absence.

My sincerest apologies for being away from here for so long. It was certainly not intended. The plan had been to blog on Wednesday after my dad had left to go to Germany. I had a post entitled "The Missing Mania" planned. Then disaster. Every time I went to write it came up with error so I couldn't click into the text box. As you all know I'm not very confident when it comes to technology so I was stumped. Is it easy to contact Google? Is it fuck. But I did find a forum and someone suggested changing browsers. I tried on my Chrome this afternoon and it worked. So here I am back again.

What a week in this country. A heat wave has accompanied Andy Murray winning at Wimbledon. Scorching temperatures and fine sunshine has adorned each day and an epic test match is being fought out at Trent Bridge. Surely England must win from here. And me? Well the mood has been flying.

I'm still trying to come to terms with my election to the Council of Governors with HPFT. Potentially it is huge. But that is daunting. I will find out more about what is expected of me on Wednesday. At the AGM on Saturday I will formally become a governor. I will not be there to see it as I will be in Cambridge. After that who knows where my life will go.

In the meantime I need to keep an eye on my mood. Don't want it getting out of control. But life in some ways is looking up.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment