Tuesday 7 February 2012

Full of Cold.

For anyone who read my last post-and not many of you did-I am still full of cold but in a better place mentally. It got a bit scary after I posted when my psychosis switch hovered on the brink during the party I attended on Saturday. For a few moments I was reminded what it is like to glimpse inside the Gates of Hell. But I didn't pass through. I didn't stay long at the party-too worn out!

My mood is about on the zero level of my scale, not too bad but not really where I want to be. This cold or whatever it is has made me really tired. Sleeping 12 hours a night although the nightmares are still there. I have missed work the last 2 days but am really hoping to get back soon.

I have done very little that is productive the last few days but what I did do was make some excellent chicken stock. Today I was wondering what to do with it and have decided the return to an old Chinese favourite, The Ants Climbing the Tree. As dish of glass noodles, minced pork, and chilli bean paste it is almost like a Chinese spaghetti bolognaise with a bit of heat. Most excellent if any of you have guests coming around and want something simple to do. A fine way to use some of my stock.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment