Saturday 11 February 2012

100 not out!

Welcome to the 100th post on this blog. I started in September 2010 and although at times I have been sporadic in my posting it has been fun. Apparently I have had more than 2000 hits. Viewing does remain low compared to some others-my friend Izzi gets 200-300 a day on juggleglass.com -but I am still having fun.

For those of you who have been following I am finally feeling better. Took over 10 days to recover but I seem in the main to have recovered from what felt like a strange combination of heavy cold but with the utter fatigue of other viruses. So glad it is over.

The last few days have a bit weird and isolating as some fool decided to steal some cable and wiped out the whole BT network in my local area. That's right, no phones, no internet, no cashpoints, and no chance of using a card in a shop. Amazing how something so simple could stop a whole town in its tracks. It all went out late on Thursday and we didn't get it back until this afternoon.

It is now time for some cooking. I just put some rice on and am doing a fiery beef dish from Hunan. Must confess I'm having to cheat a little-basmati rice should not really be served with Chinese food-but I ran out of what I needed. Tomorrow I will be slow roasting a shoulder of lamb with honey, rosemary and garlic. That is an old favourite of mine and is usually very good.

Back to work Monday. I guess I'm back in catch up mode again. God knows what happened in my absence!

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment