Sunday 8 October 2023

Late Summer, Early Autumn.

What a beautiful few days it has been. The warmth of summer in October autumn. You find me as I'm wont to be on a Sunday morning listening to opera and reading. 

Despite the lovely weather I have been under the weather since Friday. A seasonal cold that is doing the rounds. But I will be fine. 

Last week started off poorly. Sometimes I have to go to difficult meetings. But it got better. In the main part stemming from a call on Monday evening from my lovely friend Charlotte who has more or less been missing in action for nearly a year. Always lights up my day when we speak.

It was her birthday yesterday, would have been lovely to speak but it wasn't to be.

I make little comment on the current geopolitical situation our unstable world other than to mourn the losses all round. War is a terrible thing. 

Such events are beyond my control. In my little world I'm enjoying the solitude, looking forward to roast lamb for lunch and a glass of Rioja. 

Tonight I get to watch the Rams. 

Have a good week all.

I Heard a Voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment