Saturday 14 October 2023

Another Week Done.

The chill of autumn has arrived. The sun is shining and the air still. I like this time of year. 

In my small world a very long working week is done. Tiring but it went well. 

Tuesday marked World Mental Health Day which is very important to me. The team did their bit and I spoke out. It also marked the 10th anniversary of the publication of Charon's Ferry my second book. 

My cold has finally lifted and I feel better. The weekend will be marked by good food. Last night there were Moroccan sardine balls with garlic, cumin and tomato sauce. Pan fried duck breast with a blackberry and cassis sauce is on offer tonight. And roast partridge tomorrow. 

Bought a good bottle of Toscana to go with it all.

Have a great weekend if you can in this troubled world. 

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment