Monday 29 May 2023

Walking Away.

On a sunny but cold and windy Bank Holiday Monday I'm not really in a very good place. Not much has gone right this weekend. I slept poorly until today, I had to abandon my plan to go to London because the train was packed and no one could get on. A friend cancelled yesterday. And all my friends were so drunk and absorbed in their own stuff that they ignored me. 

In many ways I like living on my own. But today I feel very alone and isolated. Funny how everyone reaches out to me when they are struggling but hardly anyone picks up when I'm struggling. 

Sometimes I think I should walk away from people who don't reciprocate. But I've never been able to say no.

Please people who are important pick up once in a while rather than just reaching out because you want something. 

That said I'm listening to Mozart's Great Mass, I have a glass of wine and I hope to cook a lovely dinner in a bit.

Just got to get through minute by minute, hour by hour and day by day.

Let's hope tomorrow's plans don't fall through as well. 

I Heard a Voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment