Sunday 21 May 2023

A Weekend Interrupted.

The sun is shining on this Sunday morning. The air is mild and Mozart opera aside there is silence. 

I've had a long weekend with a friend visiting. Sadly it was interrupted by her being unwell. What appeared to be a hangover has now morphed in what seems like a sickness bug. She stayed in bed for 15 hours and looked pale and tired when she emerged 20 minutes ago. 

She's now headed home. Shame as we were both looking forward to sharing roast pheasant for Sunday lunch. 

Back to solitude I'll left wondering why I haven't been sleeping well. The bad dreams that plagued my life before I gave up smoking 9 years ago today. 

Life marches on though. Suspect I will need to stay away from the office having been exposed to a sickness bug. It is mainly going better but still have moments of extreme anxiety. 

For all the challenges of the last few months I have not had to increase my medication. Just try to ride the wave and let it pass. 

Enjoy your Sunday everyone. 

I Heard a Voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment