Monday 21 June 2021

Aimless Wandering and Fear of Fear.

 The once promising month of June has descended into grey and wet dullness. Things my end remain troubling. My mood is stubbornly low, my fear is great, the dreams are bad and motivation has deserted me.

On Saturday night I made the decision to increase my medication. That means sacrifice of a few days at work to get better. I don't feel quite as blown away as usually happens but that grey numbness persists. 

Wanting to escape for a while I went into town and wandered aimlessly through the rain drenched streets and bought nothing. 

The sense of being overwhelmed was especially strong in the M&S food hall and I was forced to withdraw. 

But does it really matter? The fact that I'm up and out on such a day is an achievement. So too was all I achieved in my flat on Saturday. And not cancelling lunch with Miriam and Nigel yesterday. 

I will get there soon. 

I Heard a Voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment