Thursday 15 September 2011

Long Overdue Greetings.

Hi all,

I'm back! It seems so long since I have been on here. I had hoped to post on 9/11 to commemorate that black day but got rather tied down with chapter 11 of the new book. That is now done and chapter 12 is underway, hoping to complete it tonight. Still making good progress though.

So what of my world? Well I've been back at work nearly 2 weeks now. Slightly too busy for my liking considering the students aren't even back yet. But I am surviving. I had a trip to Leeds last week for a conference which might have yielded a friendly journalist with the Guardian. Had a quick chat with him as he has an interest in mental health. But my real motive was to try get the paper to take on doing something with "A Pillar of Impotence". We shall see but I took the plunge today and sent my last copy to him in the hope that he can help.

Also had a really interesting proposition put to me yesterday-more on that when and if it happens.

I've been doing a lot of cooking which is great. Going back to one of my favourite Thai curries tomorrow. Not sure what else to do over the weekend but I have the urge for pork crackling so maybe I will see if I can get a small joint for Sunday.

Mentally I am very well despite some rocky events. It would seem now that there is usually a rise in mood come September which might be a surprise considering the storm that always engulfs me at the beginning of the year-all hell breaks loose on Monday 26th September. But I will be back well before then. So for now onwards and upwards, chapter 12 here I come!

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment