Sunday 25 June 2023

The Weekend of Sun and Fun.

Greetings on a beautiful sunny Sunday morning. It is glorious here. You find me in a good space mentally. 

I'm listening to Turandot and have a table booked at The Waggoners for 1 pm.

Yesterday I caught the bus to St Albans, lovely lunch at Bar Meze followed but a couple of pints with a friend and her son. Also bought a linen jacket. 

So all seems well. 

There has been a huge spike in hits on the blog. All from Singapore which makes me suspicious it is just a bot rather than actual people. But who knows?

July will be a month for travelling. Kent next weekend, Cambridge the weekend after and then off to Kent again for Beth's wedding at the end of the month. 

Not sure what culinary adventures I have in the coming weeks. Something lovely I hope. Enjoy Sunday everyone. 

I Heard a Voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment