Sunday 12 February 2023

Through the Brooding Fens.

In a beautiful but desolate fenland landscape we walked in the morning through the black earthed fields past skeletal trees. Bleak but stunning. 

The sky is grey but it is mild. I'm on my annual trip here to watch the Super Bowl. 

So good to get away. Work anxiety followed me when I woke but I'm feeling good. 

Lunch at The Prince Albert in Ely, lovely Black Sheep ale, dates wrapped in bacon then grilled and served in a mustard sauce, roast beef and a glass of Malbec. 

My return home commences late tomorrow morning. It's half term but we are still going to the office. Seems odd but that is the expectation. 

Time is passing quickly. How events unfold I don't know but I do know I'm working very hard, I've learned from the many mistakes I made a year ago and hopefully the outcome will be good. 

See you soon.

I Heard a Voice  

No comments:

Post a Comment