Friday 16 July 2021

Shaded Solitude.

 Been a while my friends. And most of that while has not been kind to me. Low mood, high anxiety and obsessional thoughts. My medication has been up for two a half weeks. 

Finally when the regime finally pays dividends I'm hit with another covid alert. I know who and where it came from this time. But that really help. 

I haven't stayed home completely, I have to buy food. But I'm being cautious. 

On such a blisteringly hot day I had to get out for a while. And I chose the shaded solitude of the woods. Completely alone in there there was no chance of putting anyone at risk.

The solitude comes to an end on Thursday. Just in time for my friend Nikki to visit on Friday. Until then though all plans are cancelled. 

I Heard a Voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment