Saturday 19 September 2020

Sunlit Autumn Day.

Greetings from a beautiful Hertfordshire. Two weeks has gone by since I wrote. In truth there could have been several posts but they never came.

So on this sunlit autumn day I'm back. Careful as ever in what I have to say but that makes it clear life is not easy. All my travails of before are still there. I'm facing what may be a game changing decision. At best good will come. At worst I will have a lot more money but an even more uncertain future.

Terms starts on Monday. Is there about to be another lockdown? What chaos that would bring I do not know. What I do know is that my return to campus on Thursday was a bewildering and overwhelming experience. Got almost nothing done and anxiety was very high. Yesterday all our systems were down so could get little done then either.

Facing next week I live in fear but time stops for no man. But I have the weekend first though. Tonight there will be a southern Thai duck curry and tomorrow roast beef awaits.

The rest of this afternoon is devoted  to Handel and reading. Maybe I'll be back on here soon. Sorry I didn't have much to say today.

I Heard a Voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment