Been a while since I was on here. Nothing to say and taking a step back from a few things in my life. It's a mild, sunny Sunday morning here. A step change from the intense heat and humidity that has characterised our summer for weeks on end.
I'm home listening to The Magic Flute. I read a chapter in my book and I need to think about preparing lunch. My friend Jasmine is joining me for roast lamb. Later than planned as she was late back with her poorly son.
Trying to step back has not been easy. Yesterday my plan to just chat to friends over a pint but ended up being much longer than planned due to various unexpected visitors to the pub.
Last night likewise. Seeing my friend Emma whose late mum lived downstairs from me was unexprcted. Still struggling to make sense of her mum's death I was tied up in an intense conversation so I was much later home than I'd hoped.
Today I hope to be more restrained. Need to stay alert for a meeting I'm having tomorrow. Enjoy your Sunday all.
I Heard a Voice.
No comments:
Post a Comment